Egdon Resources plc (AIM: EDR, “Egdon”) can advise that the Interim Results of the Company for the six months ended 31 January 2021 will be issued on Tuesday 27 April 2021.
A results presentation and business update will be available via the Company’s website.
Egdon Resources plc (AIM: EDR, “Egdon”) is pleased to provide an update on the Biscathorpe Project (“Biscathorpe”) in Lincolnshire Licence PEDL253 where the Company holds a 35.80% operated interest. (more…)
Egdon Resources plc (AIM: EDR) is pleased to announce that at the Annual General Meeting held at 11.30 hours today all the resolutions proposed in the notice of the meeting were duly passed.
View or dowload Result of General Meeting
Egdon Resources plc (AIM: EDR, “Egdon”) is pleased to provide an update on operations at the Wressle Oil Field Development (“Wressle”) located in North Lincolnshire Licences PEDL180 and PEDL182 where the Company holds a 30% operated interest. (more…)
Egdon Resources plc (AIM: EDR) is pleased to announce that at the General Meeting held at 10.00 hours today Shareholders approved all the resolutions proposed in the notice of general meeting contained in the Circular sent to Shareholders dated 6 January 2021.
View or download Result of General Meeting full press release
Egdon Resources plc (AIM: EDR, “Egdon”) provides an update on progress to first oil at the Wressle Oil Field Development (“Wressle”). Wressle is located in North Lincolnshire Licences PEDL180 and PEDL182 where the Company holds a 30% operated interest.
Egdon can report that the workover rig and associated services and equipment were successfully mobilised to site during the week commencing 4 January 2021 and that operations to recomplete and reperforate the well have commenced. Operations are expected to be completed to enable the Ashover Grit reservoir to be flowed prior to the end of January 2021 as previously advised.
The Ashover Grit reservoir is expected to produce at a constrained rate of 500 barrels of oil per day (“bopd”) increasing Egdon’s production by 150 bopd when fully on stream.
Recent photographs and video footage of the Wressle site can be found on Egdon’s Twitter feed @EgdonResources.
Egdon Resources plc (AIM: EDR, “Egdon”) provides an update on the timing of the 3D seismic survey over the Resolution gas discovery in offshore licences P1929 and P2304.
Egdon Resources plc (AIM: EDR, “Egdon“) is pleased to announce that it has entered into subscription agreements with Petrichor Partners and Jalapeño (the “Subscription Agreements”), subject to certain terms and conditions, to raise gross proceeds of approximately £1.05 million through the issue of convertible loan notes (the “Convertible Loan Notes”) in order to fund ongoing exploration and development projects.
Egdon Resources plc (AIM: EDR), a UK-based exploration and production company primarily focused on the hydrocarbon-producing basins of onshore UK, today announces its preliminary results for the year ended 31 July 2020.
Operational and Corporate Highlights
- Production during the year was 145 boepd (2019: 182 boepd) ahead of guidance of 130-140 boepd
- Planning permission was granted for the Wressle development on appeal on 17 January 2020 following a public inquiry in November 2019. Full costs were awarded against North Lincolnshire Council and have since been received. Field development operations are progressing well and first oil is targeted during January 2021, which will add 150 bopd to Egdon’s production
- During March 2020, we announced the results of an in-depth assessment of the Biscathorpe project (PEDL253) which identified technically and commercially attractive target areas accessible via a side-track of the suspended Biscathorpe-2 well. A planning application is in the process of being prepared for submission to enable this
- The farm-out of the Resolution and Endeavour gas discoveries (P1929 and P2304) to Shell Oil U.K. Limited (“Shell”) and agreed licence extensions and new work programme obligations with the Oil and Gas Authority (“OGA”)
- During September 2019, the encouraging gas in place results for Springs Road-1 were announced indicating the presence of a potentially world class resource in the “Gainsborough Shales” of the Gainsborough Trough where Egdon holds 71,361 net acres (289 km2)
- During early November 2019, Government announced the introduction of a moratorium on high volume hydraulic fracturing for shale-gas that will remain in place until new evidence is provided. Along with our industry peers we are continuing to work with the OGA and other regulators on this matter
- On 18 June 2020 a confidential settlement was reached with Humber Oil and Gas in respect of PEDL253 litigation and monies were received on 25 August 2020
- Gross oil and gas revenues during the period decreased by 56% to £0.96 million (2019: £2.20 million)
- Loss for the year ended 31 July 2020 of £4.75 million after write-downs, pre-licence costs and impairments of £3.03 million (2019: loss of £1.72 million after write-downs, pre-licence costs and impairments of £0.45 million)
- Basic loss per share of 1.53p (2019: 0.64p)
- Cash at bank £0.85 million as at 31 July 2020 (2019: £1.62 million)
- Placing of equity in April 2020 raised £0.50 million (gross of expenses) at a price of 2p per share
- Net current liabilities as at 31 July 2020 of £0.33 million (2019: Net current assets £1.91 million)
- Net assets as at 31 July 2020 of £26.67 million (2019: £30.99 million)
- On 25 August 2020 the farm-outs to Shell were completed for the Resolution and Endeavour assets (P1929 and P2304)
- On 7 September 2020 we received approval for an extension of planning consent to 31 December 2021 for the drilling of North Kelsey-1 (PEDL241) which had been delayed due to COVID-19 restrictions during the earlier part of the year
- PEDL143 Licence relinquished during September 2020
- On 26 November 2020 Egdon announced that it had entered into a £1.00 million loan facility with Union Jack Oil plc
- On 5 January 2021 Egdon finalised the documentation for £1.05 million convertible loan notes with a concert party of Petrichor Holdings BV. The transaction, which will require a whitewash, is subject to shareholder approval through a vote by independent shareholders at a General Meeting to be held on 22 January 2021
- Egdon has been advised by Shell that the Resolution 3D seismic survey is now planned for February 2022, subject to approval by the OGA of an amendment to the licence obligations
- Continuing to carefully manage costs and cash through the current challenging operating environment
- Finalising the development of the Wressle oil field for production start-up in January 2021
- Progressing the planning application for a Biscathorpe-2 side-track well to be drilled in 2021 and where we may look to secure a partial farm-out
- Progressing a farm-out of North Kelsey-1 for drilling in 2021
- Progressing the acquisition of the 3D seismic survey over the Resolution and Endeavour gas discoveries in February 2022
- Streamlining the portfolio to concentrate on a smaller number of key assets whilst maintaining our position in core unconventional assets
- Subject to lifting of the current moratorium on hydraulic fracturing operations for shale-gas, progressing the planning and permitting for the drilling and subsequent testing of the Springs Road-2 well
- Reviewing the Energy Transition opportunities within the current portfolio, including repurposing of existing wells for geothermal energy
An audiocast of the Results Presentation will be available to view via the following link from 09.30:
View or Download Preliminary Results 2020
View or Download Full 2020 Annual Report
View Egdon Resources PLC – Notice of Meeting
View Egdon Resources Form of Proxy
Egdon Resources plc (AIM: EDR, “Egdon”) can advise that the Preliminary Results of the Company for the year ended 31 July 2020 will be issued on Wednesday 6 January 2021.
An audiocast of the results presentation and business update will be available via the Company’s website.